- Hospital and Clinical Purpose
- Barkey S-line
- Clinic Use
Smart "Simple" Safe
Heat for infusions and Blood Products
Advance technology : One touch - control
- The Barkey s-line warms blood products and infusions up to the patients.
- The electrically heated and single-sided opening heating device is capable of accepting standard IV-sets.
- The Barkey s-line is simple to operate in all medical departments.
- It is extremely easy to clean due to its smooth surface.
- Its large and flexible application areas at low to medium flow rates result in an optimum alternative to cost-inensive blood heaters with single-use articles.
Warmth is the key to your patients well being! With Barkey inexpensive s-line devices you can apply warmth which eases treatment for all patients and accelerate the healing process.
The result: care personnel has less work and treatment costs are reduced.
Made-to-Order Technology for Medicine
Summary of Further benefits
- Integrated temperature sensors
- Guarantee best warming and highest safety
- Complete casing of IV-sets and therefore optimum warming
- No. additional consumer articles
- Warming of blood return feeds or of dialysis fluids in combination with devices for replacement kidney therapy
- Warming of enteral and/or parenteral nutrition
- Operational safety thanks to preset target temperature of the heating sleeve
- Available in a range of diameters
- Smooth surface, therefore simple to wash and disinfect
- Use of exclusively bio compatible materials
- Optical and acoustic signal in fault situation
Exclusively innovative technological solution at the highest quality standards and specialised benefits in practice this is the basis for the success of the holistic Barkey heating concept. Barkey has earned its excellent reputation with exclusive engineering know how in medical technology over the last 30 years.
The proverbial quality and practical suitability of the devices and systems Made in Germany has established itself in a wide range of applications.
Real innovations and problem solution which provide the user with specific can only be developed by people who keep their ears and eyes open, who talk to specialist in practice and recognize their requirement in good time.
Barkey S- line
39 °C Set point temperature ex -works
Heating profile length
Internal diameters available
4.30 mm/ 6.55 mm
Approx .1.300 g
100-24 V , 50/60 Hz
1 protection ground degree of protection BF external and internal application to patoents with inulated application parts
IP x 2
CE 0123, ISO 13485:2012
Country of origin
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10 Per Day
- 3 Week
- All India
Remi House, 3rd Floor, 11, Cama Industrial Estate, Walbhat Road, Goregaon (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400063, India